The Anger and Conflict Management training course will leave you armed with simple, practical and powerful conflict management skills that you can utilise in the workplace and in your personal life.
Employees often experience anger, frustration and conflict which if not resolved and managed can lead to increased stress and decreased productivity. The anger and conflict program is a practical program that will help employees deal with anger and conflict in a positive, energising manner. It will give the delegates helpful steps to manage anger in themselves and others. It will help them cope with stress and transform the way they manage emotions in themselves and in their work and home environment.
Redirect your reaction
NQF Level 4
Who should attend?
- Any Level of Employee Who Deal With Stressful Circumstances.
- Employees Who Have Difficulty Dealing With Anger, Conflict and Stress.
- What Is Conflict?
- A Typical Escalation
- Clarifying Confusion about Conflict
- When Is Conflict Needed
- Conflict Is A Problem When It Escalates
- Types of Managerial Actions That Cause Workplace Conflicts
- Key Managerial Actions / Structures to Minimise Conflicts
- How Do People Respond To Conflict? Fight or Flight?
- Ways People Deal With Conflict
- What Factors Can Affect Our Conflict Modes
- Conflict Is the Stuff of Life
- Creating an Individual Conflict Management Plan
- 10 Steps to Long Term Conflict Management
- Managing Anger – An Introduction
- Symptoms of Anger
- Strategies to Keep Anger at Bay
- Anger Management Tips
- Anger Management Exercises
- How to Calm Down Angry People
- Course Duration:1 Day
Framed certificate of attendance
Notepad & Pen
Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- In-house Training:
- Public Courses:Book 4 or more delegates from the same company on the same session and receive 10% discount.