Effective Communication for office professionals Training
The Effective Communication for office professionals training course is designed to provide delegates with the skills, knowledge, techniques and strategies to communicate effectively so that they can get their point across in a confident, clear manner, improving efficiency and productivity.
As employees, it is vitally important to be able to communicate your thoughts and ideas effectively, using a variety of tools and medium. You will need to develop and use this skill throughout your years of employment. But it is often said that most people do not possess the ability to present themselves or their ideas well, when all that is needed is training, coaching and practice. Communicating effectively is an essential skill necessary for the fast changing environment business and employees are finding themselves in.
Say the right thing, at the right time, in the right way
NQF Level 4
Who should attend?
- All Employees Up To Supervisory Level.
Effective Communication Skills
- What Is Communication and What Is Effective Communication
- The Communication Process
- Types of Communication
- Non-Verbal Behaviours for Effective Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Active Listening
- Keys to Effective Listening
- Step for Active Listening and Understanding
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation
- E-Mail Etiquette Rules
Coping With Confrontation
- How to Cope With Confrontation
- Managing Anger in Yourself and Others
- Principles to Apply
- How to Calm Down Angry People
- Anger Management Tips: 10 Ways to Tame Your Temper
- Course Duration:2 Days
- Includes:Comprehensive manual | Framed certificate of attendance | Notepad | Pen
- In-house Training:
- Public Courses:Book 4 or more delegates from the same company on the same session and receive 10% discount.