Hygiene and Cleaning Training
Maintaining a professional level of hygiene and cleaning in our workplaces plays a critical role in the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and enhances the overall image of our business to our clients and suppliers.
This practical, engaging one-day training intervention will equip all cleaning staff with the skills and knowledge they need to perform. Our facilitator is able to speak several African languages and engage in a practical manner with all delegates.
Who should attend?
- Cleaning Staff, Cleaning Supervisors.
- Working effectively in a team
- Understanding the importance of my role
- How to provide great customer service
- Practice good health and grooming habits
Basic Understanding of Cleaning and Hygiene
- Understand why we clean?
- Understand basic cleaning principles
- Understand basic safety and security principles
Let’s start Cleaning!
- Daily Cleaning
- Weekly Cleaning
- Monthly Cleaning
- Clean toilets and bathrooms
- Remove spots and spillages from carpets and upholstery
- Sweep floors
- Use chemicals in the cleaning services environment
- Vacuum dry surfaces
- Wet mop floors
- Clean Kitchens
- Clean Windows
- Clean IT and Office Equipment
Save our planet
- Identify and Process Waste
- Course Duration:1 Day
Framed certificate of attendance
Notepad & Pen
Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- In-house Training:
- Public Courses:Book 4 or more delegates from the same company and receive 10% discount.