Professional Telephone and Voice Etiquette Training
The Professional Telephone and Voice Etiquette training course focusses on modern telephone management skills and effective communication skills.
“There is no accomplishment so easy to acquire as politeness, and none more profitable.” George Bernard Shaw
One of the basics in a business is learning professional business telephone and voice etiquette because the telephone is part of everyday work and is often the first and only point of contact with some customers. It can potentially make or break a business relationship.
Who should attend?
- Call Centre Agents
- Any Employee Who Interacts With Clients Telephonically
Unpacking Telephone Communication
- Unpacking telephone communication – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Your Telephone Voice
- Improving Your Inflection on the Phone
- 5 Qualities of a Professional Telephone Voice
- Displaying Voice Enthusiasm
- Projecting a Better Speaking Voice
- Checklist for Vocal Qualities
- Practical Role-Plays for Better Voice Quality and Habits
Modern Telephone Management Skills
- Telephone Etiquette and Powerful Telephone Tips
- Answering Calls
- Making Calls
- DO’s of Good Telephone Etiquette
- DONT’s of Good Telephone Etiquette
- Zero Tolerance Examples
Effective Communication Skills
- What is Effective, Productive Communication
- Understanding the Communication Process and Types
- Non-verbal Behaviours for Productive Communication
- How to Overcome Communication Barriers to Establish Trust and Rapport
- How to Listen Actively and Give Constructive Feedback
- How to Cope Professionally with Angry and Frustrated Customers
- Professional E-mail Etiquette
- The Top 25 Positive Words and Phrases
A South African Case Study
References and Recommended Further Reading
- Course Duration:1 Day
Framed certificate of attendance
Notepad & Pen
Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- In-house Training:
- Public Courses:Book 4 or more delegates from the same company for the same session and receive 10% discount.