The Frontline Receptionist Skills training course will provide these important staff members with the knowledge and practical skills they need to add value to your brand experience with customers and staff members.
Receptionists and frontline staff everywhere are a vital part of the office environment, helping to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly. In addition they are often the first point of contact your clients have with your organisation, providing a moment of truth that can be critical in establishing a positive, professional impression of your brand.
Who should attend?
- Frontline staff
- Telephone Etiquette
- Powerful Telephone Tips
- Answering Calls
- Making Calls
- DO’s Of Good Telephone Etiquette
- DONT’s Of Good Telephone Etiquette
- Zero Tolerance Examples
Building Relationships with Customers and Colleagues
- The Top 25 Positive Words and Phrases
- What does it mean to be professional?
- How to Deal With Difficult Situations in a Confident, Assertive Manner
- How to Deal With Anger
- How to Calm Down Angry People
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Active Listening Skills
- The importance of body language
- E-mail Etiquette
The Importance of Customer Service to Sustained Business Success
- What Is Excellent Customer Service
- Customer Service Principles to Deliver Excellent Customer Service
- Most Important Elements of Service Delivery According to Customers
- Common Principles in Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Do’s of Customer Service
- Nothing Is Sweeter Than Your Own Name
- Customer Service Staff Key Competencies
Practical Role-Play Exercises
- Course Duration:1 Day
Framed certificate of attendance
Notepad & Pen
Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- In-house Training:
- Public Courses:Book 4 or more delegates from the same company on the same session and receive 10% discount.